Thursday, September 5, 2013

Captain Barb

Ahoy Matey's!
It's that time of year again when the captain
digs out her eye patch and sets sail
for her pirate birthday party.
It's a mighty big number this year...aaargh!


This weekend I'll be celebrating my birthday
with family at a fun motel 
 chosen for it's waterpark.
I don't know what's fun about showing up in a swimming suit?
But once I get over the shock of  that
we have a swashbuckling good time.

Of course grandma always shows up with party favors...
don't want the granddaughters
 making their ol' granny walk the plank.
~b


2 comments:

  1. The bathing suit thing is not much fun for this gal anymore . . .

    You have a Fabulous, Happy, Pirate, Exciting Birthday Miss Brave Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have been practicing your "Aaaaargh" because I have been perfecting mine through the week. :) See you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete