Friday, August 31, 2012

sharing lessons

Happy Friday everyone!
And Happy Labor Day weekend...
do you have fun planned?
 
 
I blogged over at
'Pickles and Petunias'
today where I revealed
"Mom's Peach Pie"
 
If you know me at all
you know...
"I don't share recipes!"
(I may have missed sharing lessons in kindergarten?)
 
But my sister Lisa talked me into
sharing all my dirty little (cooking) secrets on our blog
'Pickles and Petunias.'
 
So...
if you do find the time in your busy life to make this recipe
be sure to share with us how much you liked it.
And...
if you didn't like it...
well, keep it to yourself, we don't care.
(Oh dear, that sounded a little snotty didn't it?)
 
Now we are headed north to North Dakota
to share an enjoyable weekend with
daughter knit and pearl and her CEO.
 
b
 


1 comment:

  1. It will cost you a peach pie to enter into North Dakota!! :) See you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete