Friday, August 24, 2012

Are you ready for some football?

Well the first week of school is just about over here.
 
Football will be a little warm tonight.
I'm not a fan so will find a good movie
 to go along with a mindless knitting project.
 
I think this will be on the menu for our supper...
 
 
Do you call it supper or dinner at your house?
I'm just to old to change my ways...
it's breakfast, dinner and supper at our house.
 
But I love breakfast for dinner or supper
and this gift of  pancake mixes and syrups was perfect for me.
 
b


3 comments:

  1. Yummy!! Im like my momma with this: supper! :) We are either having movie theater popcorn or sloppy joes tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my family calls it dinner and supper, his family calls it lunch and dinner! Which is why we never invite anyone to eat with us...it's too darn confusing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breakfast, lunch, dinner at our place although we have been eliminating lunch, have an afternoon snack and then dinner. Or breakfast and dinner and a "sweet treat" later.

    We are going to an all you can eat shrimp fest tonight . . .

    ReplyDelete