Monday, February 26, 2018

I love weekends

Weekend recap...
 
Directed by Aisling Walsh.  With Ethan Hawke, Sally Hawkins, Kari Matchett, Billy MacLellan. An arthritic Nova Scotia woman works as a housekeeper while she hones her skills as an artist and eventually becomes a beloved figure in the community.
 
I loved this movie and highly recommend it.
 It involves a lot of good messages.
 
 
Have you ever bought over ripe bananas to make banana bread?
 
 
I am...
addicted to knitting these little mouse sweaters
 
 
...reading this book because I have always been
 a firm believer in making your own happiness.
 
~b


3 comments:

  1. I love it all. Want to borrow book after I get your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see Maudie . . .
    Yes . . . over riled bananas for banana bread sometimes hop in my cart.
    (Lately I put my over ripe in the freezer, for banana bread making day.)
    Love the sweaters . . .
    So true . . . all about CHOICE . . .
    Looks like a good book . . .
    I like weekends too . . .

    ReplyDelete