Thursday, February 15, 2018

sweets

I saw a lot of valentine cupcakes pictured on the internet yesterday.
It was all I needed to dig out these fabrics
 and create a little something new in my little sewing sweatshop.



My cupcakes are calorie free...
Can you tell I have a bit of a zipper pouch obsession?
I made these large enough to hold a notebook and pens plus more.



Mr. b knows I would rather have doughnuts than chocolate.
Thankfully the nearest bakery is 32 miles from home...
 if you know what I mean.
But we traveled the distance yesterday to
 enjoy lunch out and some Dutch Oven glazed doughnuts and rolls.


Do you diffuse?
Daughter knit and pearl and I bought diffusers
 recently and really like them.
 I love mixing the oils and the smell of them.
Plus they are also therapeutic.


~b



2 comments:

  1. Like your new creations . . .
    What will happen when you run out of zippers???
    Not much of a cupcake OR a doughnut gal. . .
    BUT
    I would drive 32 miles for a glazed yum too . . .
    b is for beauty . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need a diffuser . . .
    You had me at therapeutic!

    ReplyDelete