Thursday, February 8, 2018

time to travel

New travel/project bags from my little sewing sweatshop.
 
 
The fabric I chose may seem masculine
 but I think they could really be used by men or women.
 
I hope I need one soon.
 

 
A funny thing happened on our way home yesterday...
 
 
This bald eagle was dining on a deer carcass in the ditch when we passed by.
When we got turned around and stopped for a picture
 we scared him on to the nearest fence post.
 
To Native Americans the eagle was believed to cause thunder as it flew,
 and some tribes considered it to be the Great Spirit itself. It was said that if you saw an eagle while you were praying or participating in a ceremony, your prayers would be answered. Some tribes believed that the eagle carried prayers directly to god.
 
~b
 


1 comment: