Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Farm Girl

When I bought Lori Holt's "Farm Girl Vintage" book
it wasn't with the intention to make a quilt.
 
 
The patterns are super cute and I thought I could use them
 on smaller projects
like hot pad holders, pillows and table runners.
 
 
When I put together a couple of squares
I knew I was hooked and would be doing a quilt.
 
 
It is a great scrap project.
 
 
I'm obsessed
and I just can't seem to walk away from it!
--------------------
Look who's on her way to the local
 farmer's market...Delainee and her bear.
I bet they will be looking for honey.
 
 
 Her mama will be selling Dakota Kids
 bibs and burp cloths there this morning.
 
~b
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Unbelievable . . . is she walking already!
    How can they grow and change so fast . . .
    Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sticks of honey! That's what our grand daughters beg for every time we go to the market in K.C. Hope they have them in N.D. too!

    ReplyDelete