Monday, January 13, 2014

Wing tips and pizza

This weekend I finished this sweet baby cardi...
 
 
And before this one was even dry I cast on for another one.
 
 
I also put the wing tip needle on the sewing machine
to prepare a couple of baby receiving blankets to crochet around.
And you thought wing tips were gangster shoes didn't you?
(By the way...we did watch Bonnie and Clyde Saturday night.)
 
 
I love everything about these soft blankets.
 
I even found time to finish a novel and begin another one...
 
 
My quest for the ultimate pizza crust also continued.
We ate pizza twice!
I'm on the right track but not quite there yet.
I may have to break into the Pizza Hut corporate office
to steal their crust recipe.
"Hey lady, what are you in for?"
"Stealing a recipe," I reply.
 
~b
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I wish I could knit like you! For that matter, sew too . . . I have been brazen enough to ask for the chef when I find something I really like. I then ask for the ingredients and come home and create the recipe. Never have been turned down. I think the chefs kind of like the personal attention. Finding the Pizza Hut chef that knows the ingredients might be difficult though!

    ReplyDelete