Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tuesday ramblings...

Mr. b bought me the Wizard of Oz on dvd.
 
 
Guess he thought it's time to get rid of my vcr version?
But what a classic.
 
 
A zipper pouch to match the purse my sister bought from me.
Well, actually it's a trade we are making.
 
 
I love soup season.
Especially tomato basil...making it and eating it!
 
 
Our cat Pearl follows us around everywhere.
Even stepping on her doesn't get her out from under our feet.
 
 
On my Netflix...
how in the world did I get hooked on Breaking Bad?
I'm more of a Downton Abbey girl.
 
~b
 


2 comments:

  1. I have to check out that Breaking Bad . . . I heard it is the final season???
    A Wizard of Oz fan huh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite the difference between Wizard of Oz and Breaking Bad! Split personalities fighting again for who gets control of the remote?? :P

    ReplyDelete