Tuesday, October 22, 2013

snow on the pumpkins

There was more than frost on the pumpkins
when we left North Dakota Sunday morning...
 
 
Today would be a good day to stay home
and do a little sewing project.
Or maybe another embroidery project?
 
 
The granddaughters will be here this weekend
so that means finding a easy sewing project for us.
They love grandma's sewing room!
 
I'm thinking about little pocket hand warmers filled with rice?
 
 
Saw these on etsy...I love etsy.
I wonder if grandpa has a pair of heavy denim jeans
 he might donate to our cause?
~b


2 comments:

  1. I want to try those hand warmers! Cant wait to hear what you think!
    A little of the snow went away but most still here. As long as it is a while before we get more, Im okay with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Sew Fine embroidery . . . your excellent hand work inspires me!

    ReplyDelete