Monday, July 22, 2013

You devil

So...
How is your summer going?
Fast like mine?
Are you having as much fun as these two?


I love hanging around in parks watching the grans play.


They will start kindergarten in less than a month.
Our little babes...
starting school already, gulp.

I had a deviled egg craving this weekend...


The best...
just like mom made
and just like I taught the daughter to make.
What's better than three generations of the same simple recipe?
And so easy...
Mash those egg yolks with a fork,
add a little mustard, Miracle Whip, finely chopped onions,
a tad sugar, salt and pepper.


Don't forget to sprinkle them with paprika.
Aren't they purdy? ~b




3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe that school is just around the corner! And where has the time gone for the girlies to be starting already??
    3 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I was craving deviled eggs this weekend too!! I guess I better go boil some eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds just like my moms, and mine, and my daughters . . . ALTHOUGH, my hubs likes a bit of pickle relish. (not my fav but I aim to please, does make them purdy!)

    ReplyDelete