Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What's new with you?

Our lives seem to have rolled into fall here?
The weather has been cool with some rain mixed in.
It is unheard of to have rain in South Dakota in July.
But...we are still manicuring (as friend Lannette calls it) our lawns.

You know your life is good when you're enjoying...
- garden tomatoes and peppers


- fresh peaches for breakfast


- coffee on the dock


- the discovery of yet another great fabric shop...


with these fantastic new prints on my drawing board!


~b

2 comments:

  1. I don't have the top two but the rest are heaven on earth! I will be going through my new fabrics again tonight. Which is more yummy: fresh peaches or new fabric? Who cares!! You have both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The peaches look so yummy. They recently "came on" here in Western Michigan. We are so fortunate to have many fresh fruits and vegetables available at our fingertips here in Michigan. The Farmer Markets are many . . . which make it wonderful for me who gardens more in flowers than in veggies which are so vital to my/our good health.

    Love the sitting on the dock photo with one of your "grands!"

    ReplyDelete