Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Just ask for the soap...

Paula Deen found out a career can go down the drain with a slip of the tongue.
If you've been following the news...
She got caught saying a naughty word.
Did you ever get your mouth washed out with soap for doing the same?


 She has lost endorsements and been fired from the food network for it.
She tried apologizing to no avail.
She should ask for the soap.

And someone should tell her that it's okay to use drugs, sleep around or abuse your family...
but be careful what you say...or you will lose your job.


So in honor of Paula's spectacular career...
I bought this hand towel from her kitchen line
at K Mart.

b


3 comments:

  1. This is getting a ton of press . . . I don't wish the loss of an empire upon her but . . . I think Paula and the family defense needs to stop, quit the apologies, it happened, it is what it is . . . the milk already spilled.

    Maybe I'll go buy a kitchen towel too . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need one of her towels too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! I've been spending too much time on the mower, don't know what's going on here, but I'm off to Google it now!

    ReplyDelete