Monday, June 24, 2013

dazzling

This past weekend I was happy to finish up three projects...
because there is always three new ones I can't wait to begin.


I really enjoyed embellishing these denim jackets
 we gave the granddaughters for their birthdays.


I think I may need a BeDazzler!
Remember those from the 80's?
They still sell them.


I can't believe daughter knit and pearl didn't have one of them.
She will be happy to see I did fancy stitching on them
with my Porsche of a sewing machine.


Would you believe I still have our sons high school denim jacket
 in the back of my closet?
And my embroidered one from the 70's!
That's about as hippy as I got back then.

This weekend we enjoyed...
 barbecued ribs...a fun shopping trip...
digging up a fairy garden...
and a much needed rain, over three inches.

Tune in tomorrow when I weigh in on the Paula Dean saga.

b

4 comments:

  1. VERY CUTE!!! You use your Porsche just enough to keep me from taking it each month. Ha!!
    I have both of those jackets, I do believe!! Tyson's and yours. Yours for sure because I wear it every now and again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need a bedazzlement on my jean jacket . . . (Probably not but those little girls are sure going to look dazzling!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Tara has your old jacket and it didn't get left to the moths!! Tara, that jackets been through the ages, I got to wear it to school a few times myself!! re: the girl's new jackets...too cute (ya always gotta one up me dontchya!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just bring your jacket over and we will go to town on it. I have lots of leftovers.

      Delete