Friday, April 13, 2012

sewing studio

These are some of the new fabrics on my sewing room table...

I'm thinking a quilt for a grandson,
you know...
in case we ever have one?


But I'm prepared for more granddaughters with this stack.
It was love at first sight when I saw this Singer sewing machine.
What a beauty huh?
And Mr. b wanted to get it for me for Mother's Day!
My sensible side is winning out (so far)
and says buy a machine with more stitches than this one offers.
Maybe even one that is Internet compatible.
Now who would be willing to help me with that?
b



2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that machine too. It's so retro looking--a modern update of the machine that my mom had. I learned to sew on it. I have my mom's machine stored in my closet for now--I wouldn't let her get rid of it.
    Good luck deciding on a new machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What??? Grandma Bertha's machine is still in the barn, I'll wrap it up for you this afternoon! Dang, if you get a computerized machine then I'll want to learn how to sew!!

    ReplyDelete