Monday, April 9, 2012

The Hunt

Easter Egg Hunt + Squeals and Giggles

I had a ring-side seat to the best entertainment in town yesterday as
our two granddaughters, who are almost four,
hunted for candy-filled Easter eggs in their backyard.



They had a difficult time trying to decide
 whether they wanted to stop and check out the candy inside
 or keep hunting for more eggs.


I wish I would have had our video camera...
with sound.


Even the neighbors had to come out to see what all the excitement was about.


Forget the old saying...
"Like a kid in a candy store."
From now one I'm saying
"Like a kid on an Easter egg hunt!"
b



3 comments:

  1. Is that what I was hearing yesterday?! :) Looks like a lot of fun for everyone.
    "Kid in a candy store" just reminds of those that would come in, spill their money on the counter and say "what can I buy with this." :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sights (and sounds) are the BEST! Thanks for stopping by ~

    Mary @ Sea Quilts

    ReplyDelete