Tuesday, April 10, 2012

out of focus

WARNING:
DO NOT adjust your settings for the photo below...
DO NOT adjust your bifocals
or make a appointment with your optometrist


I, however, should dig out my camera manual and do a little reading.

But, I have to do a little bragging on behalf of our son and Mr. b...
who painted this extremely cute wall
in our granddaughters playroom.

I helped paint the other walls in the lavender color and from time to time
(alright it was more than just time to time)
went in to give the lines and edges the ol' eagle eye.
Mr. b has tons of patience to do a wall like this,
and put up with my criticism.
b


2 comments:

  1. Very Cute!!! Two lucky little girlies have an adorable new play room. Aunt Tara is jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I envy you and your patient husband! Love the colors for the playroom and the playful design! Can Lisa come over and play? (deja vu?)

    ReplyDelete