Monday, April 16, 2012

hairballs

Daughter knit and pearl and her husband
 were home for the weekend to attend a "Hairball" concert.

She and friends and the band members looked pretty 'rockin'
in their 1980's costumes don't you think?


The '80s were pretty much a blur to me -
 raising two kids -
 working a job -
 relocating to another state...
music and fashion were definitely NOT a priority for me.

This "Hairball" rock band only conjures up thoughts
 of cleaning them out of carpets and furniture from our long-haired cat 'Birdie'
 who we now realize should have appropriately been named Hairball.

ps - those blue framed glasses on the daughter...
well, they were worn by Knit and Pearl in the '80's.
 Wow! They were large!
b

3 comments:

  1. OMG, I didn't even recognize her??? What a blast from the past!! It conjures up plenty of memories for this 80's chick...like how can I get into the house at 3am without waking up Mom and Dad!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so glad you couldnt recognize me! I hope others dont as well. HA!!

      Delete
  2. It was really hard to talk or be talked to seriously out of those glasses! It was so much fun! Thanks for entertaining CEO while I partied with the girls.

    ReplyDelete