Monday, August 8, 2011

mama's swimming hole

This ain't you're mamas swimming hole!




I'm remembering my families move from Lennox SD, where we had a 'cement pond', to Wessington Springs SD that only had a spring-fed dugout. I was pretty devastated at the age of 12. It looked like a swamp to me.

Well... I got over it and grew to love that ol' swimming pond
with it's illegally high diving board and midnight swims.

After all, it's where me and my Mr. b began our life long journey.

Our little granddaughters love the water and I'm glad swimming pools like these are available to them. b

1 comment:

  1. Boy who's face is that?! Tyson's in case you didnt get where I was going with that. LOL! :)
    I cant wait to see the monsters....I mean princesses again!! They will have to show old Aunt(y) Tara how do them slides!!

    ReplyDelete