Wednesday, August 17, 2011

cast iron tacos

Get out your cast iron frying pan...
we're making Indian tacos!


No bread making skills needed here if you have a bread machine.
Use a basic white bread recipe and hit the dough button on your machine.
Then comes the time-consuming chore of rolling out each shell to fry in your pan.
I rarely make these so they are another treat at our house.


Indian tacos is one of the first things I crave
 when the tomatoes are ripe from my garden.
Would you believe I like salad dressing instead of sour cream on mine?
Can you say "calories"?
b


1 comment:

  1. We had tacos last night but you sure showed me up with yours! Maybe C will keep me around in hopes that I will follow in your footsteps with all of your baking and cooking?!! I can only hope.

    ReplyDelete