Monday, August 29, 2011

blogging

When I began this blog in March of 2010 I didn't know it would be such a long term project
and I rather hastily chose a name for it...
knit and pearl.
Knit because I like to knit and pearl because our cat Pearl likes to watch me knit.
I know it seems to be less about knitting than other things I also enjoy doing,
like cooking, sewing, spending time with family,
or just showing you mr. b's house projects.
Maybe I should have called it
'Life With Pearl'?
or 'Pearl and I'?
But no, I just don't have the heart to change my blog title and start over.

Both our cats have been enjoying this new floor project,
but it's an exhausting job being the foremen.
"Pearl! Wake up I'm talking about you!"

You won't catch Birdie sleeping on the job.
She's always on the watch for intruders,
like those granddaughters that like to come over and disrupt her peace and quiet.

And I have been knitting...

Poor little Daisy dolly, just waiting to be put together and a face.
b

1 comment:

  1. I like the name Knit and Pearl! If you would've known about the long term, you'd still be sitting there trying to think of a name! Don't even think about changing anything here, I love coming here every day and seeing what's happening!

    ReplyDelete