Friday, May 28, 2010

sailors


I decided the gran-girlie's and I should go sailing this weekend so I put grandpa to work cutting out our little wooden boats while I sewed the sails. Only the brightest of striped fabric would do.

Next up our little 'ocean' needed some attention so grandpa took care of that also.

Idea sailing conditions will be if the wind is blowing parallel to our shoreline at 7-16 knots. Of course we won't launch if winds are above 30 knots.

The girls love the water. Hope we can make little sailors out of them and they bring their life jackets...b

1 comment:

  1. It is so fun to see what fun activities you and grandpa come up with each time for the girlies! Keep some in reserve, as I hope you havent lost hope in me yet. ;P Have a great time this weekend and as usual, I am excited to see the pictures. I need some new ones for my work desk. Tell that son of yours to use his fancy phone and get me some video! Im always going on and on to the coworkers about the nieces. :)

    ReplyDelete