Thursday, May 6, 2010

curvy clutches


These little curvy clutches were so easy and fast to do up. And better yet, was able to use up bits and pieces from other projects. The back and top of one is leftover fabric from my kitchen curtains. I like to coordinate my accessories with my kitchen you know, ha. Most of the fabric is from a small tote bag I gave to my daughter.
And talking about daughter, she will be here this weekend. It's always a huge treat to get to see her. Now that she lives close to the Canadian border visits are far and few between.
Our weather is cold and rainy today. Still have flannel sheets and pjs out. And of course you know how I love flannel, so no complaints from me. b

1 comment:

  1. CUTE!!! My tote has been my purse for a few months and is now my take everywhere bag with my current embroidery project. Perfect size that I dont lose things in the bottom. Ill bring my tote, you bring your clutch and lets meet in Mitchell for a drink or two?!! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete