Monday, May 10, 2010

Oodles of fun..


My daughter and I raided the fabric store this weekend and came away with some fun projects. Distance makes our working together impossible but it will be fun to compare what 'our creative minds' come up with. Experience is on my side but enthusiasm is on hers. We make a good team, huh? Two heads are always better than one when it comes to choosing fabrics.

I did manage to add a chicken project to the mix and we agreed they will make cute potholders.

Collecting projects is my main hobby. I laughed one time when a lady in a yarn shop said she told her daughter that when she dies she has to promise to get to the house and empty out her project closet before her husband could find it. I think all crafters are the same...b

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the fun shopping trip! I am crawling out out of my skin with excitement to start. Have to complete dog beds first though. Poor Charlie wont see me for days once I enter my sewing room, so if he calls looking for me. :)

    ReplyDelete