Tuesday, May 11, 2010

down time...


I am feeling some much needed down time and I'm thinking it may start right now with a 'good for me' fruit smoothie and this anticipated book borrowed from my daughter-in-law.

The end of the school year is a busy time at the newspaper, with event after event to cover, along with all the other daily, weekly and monthly activities. Last night I covered my third meeting this month, then I have to try and decipher my notes the next day, yikes. Actually just trying to understand what they are talking about at these meetings is pure torture for me.
It doesn't take much to overwhelm me these days. Maybe I just need a big dose of granddaughters! b

1 comment:

  1. I finished that book this last winter, it took me a long time to get back to it after a certain part in the book (I won't spoil anything for you). Anyway, turned out to be a 9 for me. Oprah tends to over-rate everything, I've decided. As for you,sister, don't over-do!!!

    ReplyDelete