Sunday, March 28, 2010

Duck yellow yarn...




Just in time for Easter baskets... knitted two of these mini reversible duck and bunny toys. When you turn them inside out it is the other animal. Thought they were just too cute. A lot of little pieces to finish but I definitely improved my casting on three stitches on three needles to knit in the round. Sound difficult? It is!


And Mr. B. was so patient to find me duck yellow yarn. He's always been a real sport about going into numerous stores to get me craft supplies. Believe me he knows the difference between 16 inch size 5 circular needles and size 5 double pointed needles. Or baby, sport and worsted weight yarns. His first response is always "Now what are you making?" And you should see how patient he is at getting yarn straightened out that I have twisted in 20 knots.


All I can say is "Thanks dear"... b

No comments:

Post a Comment