Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Blogger


Here I am...

Oh dear, oh dear, what to say?

And will anyone even care what I have to say?

I promise to keep my opinions to myself and advise to a minimum.

Oh, and not responsible for spelling mistakes.

But, this is me...

57 year old wife of one, mother of two and grandmother of twin girls (and I'll be talking about them a lot!). I am also owned by two cats - Birdie and Pearl.

I live in South Dakota and love experiencing all four seasons. It is finally showing signs of spring and I'm dreaming of a bouquet of daffodils on my desk.

I would love to able to do just about everything but am content for now to be able to sew, knit, read and cook.

Right now on my sewing table - a quilt, bibs, Amish puzzle ball, doll clothes and pinafores.

Yes, I'm guilty of attempting to complete multiple projects at the same time.

In my knitting basket? One sock, bear and doll sweaters, scarf, dishrags and crocheting trim on flannel baby blankets. I enjoyed this project for our girlie's Christmas presents.
On my nightstand, "Secrets She Left Behind" by Diane Chamberlain.
In my sewing room dvd player, Dido's "Life For Rent"

No comments:

Post a Comment