Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day Off

I love my days off! Skip the housecleaning, don't tell the daughter (this was definitely not my mantra all the years she was home) and move right into crafting.


Mr. B. is at his Dr. appointment to hopefully hear he gets to lose the knee brace. (He just called - no such luck, three more weeks in the brace.)


I have the beans in the pot so can smell the coffee. Having some in my favorite mug -"mom's the word" from the kids years and years ago. Don't we all have a favorite mug?


So, now have to decide which project to start with? Maybe stuff those ball wedges then pick up some knitting. Ordered Susan Anderson's book "Itty Bitty Toys" and can't wait to get in the mail.


If anyone out there is getting sunshine...could you send a few rays our way? Cause we ain't seen no sunshine since I don't know when. b


No comments:

Post a Comment