Tuesday, August 7, 2018

bedspreads

Have I said how nice it is to have a handyman in the house.
I love to watch television in bed...
we have an adjustable bed that makes a great place to watch movies.
 
My biggest complaint is that I never have a place to put my snacks and drink.
Enter my handyman.
 
 
He came up with this small tray that is heavy enough
 to keep my drink in an upright position.
It works perfect and I love it.
 
 
Second complaint:
We have been searching online for a vacation cabin rental in several locations
and I have decided that I judge cabins based on bedspreads.
A bedspread can make or break a cabin for me.
Why can't they just put a beautiful quilt on the bed...
like the one my mother made in these pictures.
 
Okay rant over.
 
 
~b
 


1 comment:

  1. Now . . .
    Why can’t they lay a quilt like that . . .
    Square wooden tray is perfect!
    Any reason you are in bed ???
    Missed something???

    ReplyDelete