Friday, May 22, 2015

Herb

Today I am wearing my herbalist apron.


Picture me in a peasant dress...
Birkenstock's...
with a long grey braid under my straw hat.
I'm such a dreamer!


Reality: Cut-offs, crocs,
and short curly hair under a beat-up straw hat.


Planting herbs is therapy to me.

Cilantro for salsa...
thyme in my chicken soup...
basil for my favorite tomato soup...
chives in potato salad...
sage for Thanksgiving dressing...
parsley goes in everything...



and lavender for a good nights sleep.

~b


4 comments:

  1. Great Herb post . . .
    May I borrow from your garden pot . . .
    I have lettuce, radishes and rosemary in one of my flower pots,
    Great fillers and EATS too . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the curly headed, cutoff version . . . and Erin out straw hat!
    Picture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do these devices self correct . . .
    WORN OUT STRAW HAT . . .

    ReplyDelete