Wednesday, December 10, 2014

snowflakes

The Christmas decorations are up at our house
and I have to say...
knocked myself out as usual.
 
 
I used mostly white decorations on our tree.
The beautiful crocheted snowflakes were made
 by an elderly woman for us many years ago.
 
 
My favorite Christmas décor is always the woodland theme.
Who doesn't fantasize about a snowy cabin for Christmas?
 
 
My sisters and I had a Santa phase one year.
We just couldn't paint enough Santa's.
These are just a few of mine.
 
 
So with the decorating done
it will soon be time to roll out my favorite sugar cookies.
 
How about you...
how's your Christmas coming?
 
~b
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Lovely tree with all the white . . .
    I am keeping pace with you . . .
    My tree is decorated and getting ready to do some baking. ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our tree is up and it is quite entertaining. I put pheasant feathers in it and the cat takes one, I put it back, the takes one, I put it back (repeat many times a day.) It keeps him from climbing into the tree, so he is happy, I am happy.
    Cant wait to see all of your decorations and pick out my next Santa steal.....

    ReplyDelete