Monday, December 29, 2014

Nice

Christmas 2014 was a huge success at our house.
The hostess with the mostess (me) wore herself out...
but that is what she likes to do it seems.
 
 
The granddaughters were the most fun of course...
 
all the gifts were of the most thoughtful kind...
 
there was too much food
 and everyone went home talking about a New Year's diet.
 
Here is a few gifts that I made and couldn't show you before Christmas.
 
 
The blanket and hat were made by Dakota Kids (me)
and the elephant toy was purchased on etsy.
Did you know the elephant is an ancient symbol
 of strength, protection and good luck?
 
 
This quilted bag is a Barb Bradley from Dakota Maid.
If you follow my blog on a regular basis
you will know that I am being facetious.
I made the Vera Bradley copycat bag
for daughter knit and pearl.
 
Of course it's always nicely quiet when it's over
and things are back to normal.
I am definitely a routine person.
 
~b


2 comments:

  1. A great time was had. Delainee can't keep her sticky fingers off all her new things and I'm too busy admiring my new bag and things to keep her sticky fingers off. :-) Thanks hostess with the mostess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hand made blanket, hat . . . did you make the twins pj's too?

    Loved seeing the twins with the little one in between.

    Happy you enjoyed your family times . . . I enjoyed mine too!
    Happy New Year . . .

    ReplyDelete