Friday, June 20, 2014

hard lessons

A not so "funny" thing happened in the making of this cosmetic bag...
 
 
I found the pattern on-line, I thought pinterest?
Our printer is out of commission,
(aren't they always?)
so I just chose to follow the pattern on my I-Pad.
 
 
My I-Pad, as it is known to do,
threw me off-line in the middle of the construction job...
grrr
 
 
I hunted for hours to find the pattern again.
Lucky for me that I have experience in the making of bags
and I could finish it.
 
 
Maybe I learned a valuable lesson here?
 
~b


2 comments:

  1. So does this mean that this is a "trial" bag that I can put my name on???? It is adorable!!!! And just the inspiration that I need right before I head into my sewing loft for the rest of the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even the iPad isn't always perfect . . . is it . . .

    ReplyDelete