Saturday, May 4, 2013

weekend date

It's always a good weekend if we get pizza...
and I have been looking for ways to cut out sugars.
So...
I made a whole wheat pizza crust
and rolled it out thin.
Pizza crust is where most of the sugars are.


Mr. b loved it but
I prefer Papa Murphy's pizza.

We teamed it up with this movie...


The mr loves a good western.

It was a great date night right here at home...
and much cheaper!
We like watching movies from the comfort of our own living room
where no one is kicking your chair or talking too loud
and we can hit the pause button when we need a break.


Best of all we have half of it left for another movie tonight...
and it's my turn to pick the movie.
Movie watching is definitely in my top ten things I like to do.

b


3 comments:

  1. That pizza looks mighty delicious after working outdoors, burning small sticks and branches in the fire pit.

    In my spring cleaning mania I decided to take on the task of shredding old receipts, documents, saved papers with our names on, etc. I tried burning a few, not the best choice. I then decided to shred with our small household shredder, . . . not the best choice either. Two hours later I grabbed my ipad, looked up homeowner shredding companies and guess what monday will bring!

    Now I can return outdoors and do what I enjoy, like digging In the dirt and planting flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost forgot . . . mind if I stop by and help you finish that pizza. I will let the two of you continue your movie date night . . . while I enjoy the pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im with Lynne....I will help finish the pizza without disturbing date night! :)

    ReplyDelete