Friday, May 24, 2013

May birthdays

I can't let the week go by without showing you
a few pictures from our granddaughters birthday 
last Saturday...



They are now 5...
and headed to kindergarten in the fall.


My sister and I would have died for this
Barbie doll house they got from their parents.
Shhh, it was a garage sale find!
I know, who sells their daughter's Barbie house?


We got them scooters.

And now I have to pack for our weekend 
in North Dakota.
We are always excited to see our daughter
and son-in-law who live too many hours away from us.

Hope your holiday is great too...
b

2 comments:

  1. Looks like one fun birthday party! Think they will let me ride their scooters? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthdays are a "two of everything" for you ren't they. Adorable Five Year Old Birthday Girls . . .

    Enjoy your visit with your daughter and SIL . . . I bet your daughter will be happy to see her mom . . .

    ReplyDelete