Friday, May 3, 2013

5 hours

I finished this 5-hour baby sweater 
in about 24 hours.


I think a more appropriate title for the pattern would be
Quick and Easy Baby Sweater.
It sure would have taken the pressure off of me 
to try to finish it in 5 hours.
It's a good stash buster project.

Here is something I definitely can get done
 in under 5 hours.




These sets include a nice sized receiving blanket,
bib and burp cloth.
All ready to go in our etsy shop.

What's on your to-do list this weekend?

b

3 comments:

  1. Shopping!!!!!!! I feel a new "something" but not quite sure what that something is yet. May take a little window shopping to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sweater, probably need a 0 after the 5 for me! Do you sell your things, gift them, do both . . . or a new grand on the way?

    ReplyDelete