Tuesday, February 7, 2012

together...

Hey!
I've got some fun and exciting news about my etsy shop...

(sorry my chicken bag is sold...
someone else likes chickens too.)

Daughter knit and pearl and I will be selling together
 in my (our) little DakotaMaid's etsy shop
to make it even more fun to shop.
She makes the cutest, sweetest baby stuff ever!


bib and burp cloth combo

Trust me...
you can NOT buy nice bibs and burp cloths in stores.
She will be selling hers at a very reasonable price.

There will be other fun items as well...
knitted dish rags (I love using these),
hand embroidered towels,
mug rugs,
quilted table runners, cloth napkins,
lap quilts
cowls and scarves,
pet treat bags and maybe even some treats!

Check us out,
we make a great team...b

2 comments:

  1. Hey that's fun news! Can daughter knit and pearl make those bibs and burp clothes in extra large and manly size?

    ReplyDelete