Wednesday, February 8, 2012

finally

A laundry detergent that will remove odors from clothing!

I like a bargain...
so I suppose I'm guilty of always looking
for the cheapest laundry detergent.
Well, the cheapest just never seems to remove odors from clothing...
until now.


This powder detergent cost me $12.63
and that means ONLY 8 1/2 cents a load!

It makes 16 lbs. of detergent = 150 loads

Laundry Detergent
3 bars Fels Naptha bar soap, grated
(can also use Ivory, Castile, Zote or another bar)
4 lbs. Borax
4 lbs. Arm & Hammer washing soda
4 lbs. Arm & Hammer baking soda

Mix and store in airtight container.
Use 1 to 2 tablespoons per load.
Makes NO suds but cleans super!

I found all the ingredients at the grocery store (one trip yay!)
I love this soap...b


1 comment:

  1. Why are you always DOING stuff while I'm just THINKING about it? I hate buying laundry soap (so expensive) Glad to hear you like it, that says a lot! I will definitely be doing this soon!

    ReplyDelete