Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm baaack...

What a great time we had in Florida
at daughter knit and pearl and her new husband's wedding!
I just don't quite know how to describe our week?

There was our fantastic beach rental...


and mimosa's on the deck every morning!
(after all we had something big to celebrate.)


there was dancing...


I think this was the father of the bride before he got the bill!

sunbathing...

and long walks on the beach...

swimming...

awesome food and cocktails...


24 fun people + ocean = a great party!
This was a quick preview of our week...
stay tuned.   b



2 comments:

  1. What a GREAT time we had, huh?!!!! I cannot wait to surf through the photos slowly with laughter and tears the whole way through! It was all that I dreamed of and more. Thanks Ma and Pa Kettle! Love, DK&P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome time it was! And when can we go back???

    ReplyDelete