Wednesday, May 11, 2011

chili-cheese pie

I'll give you a wedding time-out here
 before I post more of our daughter's fabulous wedding...

This green chili-cheese pie was so good last night.


Green Chili-Cheese Pie
2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies, drained
4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (I cut this back to 2 cups)
2 cups milk
4 eggs
1 cup Bisquick baking mix

Heat oven to 425 degrees. Grease pie plate. Sprinkle chilies and cheese in plate. Beat remaining ingredients until smooth. Pour into plate. Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool 10 minutes, 6 to 8 servings.

This is so easy. I like to add onions and whole corn.
Top with sour cream and salsa.
Serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Have I mentioned our weather lately? We are having beautiful sunny days here.
It's time to start thinking about yard work and planting garden and flower pots. b



No comments:

Post a Comment