Thursday, February 24, 2011

seventh heaven

After a dentist appointment yesterday I discovered or should I say I finally found the nerve to go into a charming quilt shop. It's been there several years but I knew once I walked in their door I would be hooked. And I was!
More fabrics, kits and patterns than I've ever seen under one roof.
They even carry a little yarn, I was in seventh heaven.
Round and round I went, and every time seeing something I missed the first or second time. I managed to get out of there with only two new projects.
I wonder what it would be like to go to work everyday at such a fun place. I suppose I would never get a pay check.
I love the ease of purchasing kits. I just can't seem to focus on one project with so many fabric choices.


Isn't this felted bag just too cute made by daughter knit and pearl?

She's not afraid to step into the unknown with her knitting. She will be a veteran knitter in a short time.
Keep it up Tildy!  b


1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see what will become of those pretty fabrics! I have chosen a couple of new projects to begin and they will be WAY outside of my realm, but I have a great teacher to help me the whole way!!

    ReplyDelete