Tuesday, February 15, 2011

promises

Today's weather reminds us that spring will come.
With temperatures in the upper 40's and melting snow I'm dreaming of spring projects...
particularly a spring wedding.
It is so fun experiencing our daughters enthusiasm over every little detail.
I guess the question is - "Will there be life after the wedding?"
Don't these embroidered pillowcases scream spring?
They were done by my mother who still does beautiful handwork. She is 80!
Of course they're much too pretty to use and I have them safely tucked away for the next generation. b

1 comment:

  1. We are this excited now, are we going to be tolerable come middle of March??!! Probably not and I am ok with that! :)
    Gorgeous pillow cases! Makes me want to get my embro. out again, but I started my booga bag last night. So fun to work with such bright colors!
    Ok, gotta search for napkins, labels, and...and.....and..... (suppose should put a little work in there somewhere too?!)

    ReplyDelete