Thursday, August 11, 2022

Lila's Zucchine Bread
I love that mom didn't know how to spell zucchini on the recipe card I have from her.
Does anyone? I have to look it up every time I write it.
Trust me on this....our family could sell the secret ingredient in this.


This morning I finally reached my limit on hunting down the kitchen hand towel that I use constantly when I'm in the kitchen. It's always across the room while I am dripping wet hands to get to it.

So...I grabbed an old towel (remember this is just an experiment) then took the leftover binding that I just put on a quilt, sewed it to the towel and walla...I will never lose that towel again.


After finishing the apron and trying it out 

I'll be making myself another one with a few adjustments.

~b

No comments:

Post a Comment