Monday, June 22, 2020

more projects

I slipped into this Carnegie Library with my camera when we were in Deadwood.
My dream home would be a Carnegie Library.


On November 8, 1905, the library was officially dedicated in front of a large crowd of spectators. Deadwood Mayor Edward McDonald delivered a thought provoking speech on the importance of a public library and its benefit on the community. Today Deadwood’s Carnegie Library still continues to serve the Deadwood citizens and visitors in the capacity of a library, archives, and research facility.
I came back  from our trip out west with two projects whirling in my head.


I was surprised to find I have all the fabric I need for a "Teton" quilt.
Maybe Mr. b. will take me back when I get it finished for a picture.

The second project involves a pair of slipper for the camper...
like these.


They are knit with 100% wool to be felted.
I hope mine turn out as well as this pattern picture.

~b

No comments:

Post a Comment