Monday, November 19, 2018

Russian tea

I found some old Tang in the top of my cupboard the other day
 which prompted me to dig out my recipe for Russian tea. 


 
I picked up my Russian tea drinking habit years ago
while living in Iowa.
Some people call it friendship tea.
 
I do have some interesting Russian-Germans
 on my family tree so I will stick with Russian tea.

 
Russian Tea
2 cups Tang
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup instant tea
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. cloves
 
I will swear to this day that Iowans have the best recipes.
 
~b

2 comments:

  1. I remember Russian Tea too . . .
    and Iowa . . .
    Hampton is my place
    where is yours again, remind me please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six tries . . . Grrrrrr . . .
    I hope Blogger, google, whomever, figures things out
    SOON

    ReplyDelete