Saturday, July 30, 2016

sound off

Are you glad July is almost over?
Me too! It's been to hot and dry to enjoy summer...
although there has been a few things I loved about July.
All the fresh garden produce finally coming on.




 
Creamed onions and cucumbers from the Sall Farm garden...
so good.
 
 
 All the peaches we can eat because a flat of peaches
is really to many for two of us.
 
 
Hundreds of straw bales everywhere you look
 when you take a country drive.
 
 
Mr. b servicing my machines in the little sewing sweatshop.
 
But...here comes August.
It will be a very special month for our family again.
 
~b is for baby
 


2 comments:

  1. I'll be excited too . . .
    I love baby news!
    Great to have a handy man close by . . .
    I am so ready for a non humid, cool breeze day!
    Peaches and cukes sound great, (maybe not at the same time.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can keep the cukes and onions but I would take your handy man for a few days to help my handy man. :)

    ReplyDelete