Thursday, June 30, 2016

red white and blue

We will be celebrating the 4th of July in North Dakota...
where the big mosquitos live.

This morning I poured citronella candles to take with us.
Nice to reuse some of those tin cans
 that otherwise end up in the landfill.
I wrapped them in burlap ends and pieces and a bit of twine.
Mr. b provided the cement bowls...love them!


More Great Race pics.



I want this road runner for Mondays parade!


I spent a couple days piecing
 this table runner for a hostess gift.
It was a labor of love.

Have a safe 4th!

~b is for BLUE


2 comments:

  1. Lucky hostess!!! We are so excited for grandma and grandpa to get here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that festive table runner and . . .
    Love the tin can candles and cement bowls too . . .

    ReplyDelete