Thursday, March 19, 2015

marathon sewing

 
I have been on somewhat of a bib-making marathon...
more about that later though.
 
 
I treated myself to a couple of flower stems
while at the hair salon last week...
 
People in South Dakota wear many hats
and my hairdresser also happens to be a florist.
 
Flowers always make people better,
 happier, and more helpful;
they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
Luther Burbank
 
 
I call this denim bib a stitch sampler bib.
I'm crazy about recycling old denim jeans.
The bib has 6 different stitch patterns on it.
And it took a great picture with my flower stems.
 
~b
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I think you are a Magic Marathon Master at whatever you do . . .
    I love your little BIB magic . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always knew you were a marathoner!

    ReplyDelete