Monday, November 3, 2014

the sweat shop

Bags, bags and more bags...
 
 
Of course,
I'm calling this one a knitting bag.
I purchased several of these stamped panels
 awhile back with absolutely no project in mind.
 
 
Using them as pockets on my bags came to me last week...
and boy was I excited about the idea.
 
And I always love creating tote bags
with upholstery fabrics.
 
 
When I see an old carpet bag in a historical movie...
like on the series Hell On Wheels last week...
I know I will be stitching one up soon.
I love the colors in this one.
 
 
I'm calling this large tote
the newspaper bag.
 
 
It definitely has a masculine look
with dad's wool coat, denim, corduroy and flannel
all used in it.
 
 
It is lined with a newspaper print.
 
 
This is what was "going on" in the
Dakota Maid sweat shop last week.
 
 
This week I am knitting baby booties
 for our Dakota Kid shop
as we received several special orders for them.
 
~b


1 comment:

  1. Love those bags of yours . .
    So Dakota Maid huh . . .
    Like your logo!

    ReplyDelete