Saturday, November 2, 2013

Super!

Before we completely erase Halloween '13
and begin digging out those family recipes
for Thanksgiving...
 
 
I have to share these photos that were sent to me Halloween evening.
 
Our son and his little super hero helpers...
cute huh?
 
 
This one is of daughter knit and pearl,
she's the crazy sports player that just couldn't decide which sport she was playing,
and her hospital co-workers.
I wonder how it felt to get admitted to that hospital on Halloween?
Did they bring you to a medical hospital?
Or a psychiatric ward?
 
Now...where's my recipe for Grandma's nut pudding?
~b


2 comments:

  1. Great post . . . I would have loved being in that hospital! And seeing dad and his little ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tys and girls are super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete